Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
1. Anxiety and Stress Management
- CBD oil for Lyme disease is primarily valuable in curing its symptoms due to the anti-bacterial effects which impede the growth of bacteria associated with Lyme disease. The antibacterial molecule present in the Cannabis plant includes THC, CBD, cannabichromene, Cannabinol, and Cannabigerol.
- CBD oil also aids in treating the challenging signs and symptoms associated with this severe disease such as anxiety, depression, pain along with acute inflammation, mental and cognitive issues as well as the musculoskeletal pain.
- The CBD oil serves as an antiparasitic agent due to the presence of terpenoids.
- It has Cannaflavins which are highly effective as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- The cannabinoids and Andeamide aids in balancing immunity also termed as immune-modulation which helps the immune system in fighting the Lyme disease.
- The CBD oil aids in detoxification and healing by inducing sleep.
- The CBD oil stimulates the release of serotonin and dopamine for relieving pain and improving the outlook of the patient leading to relaxation, hope, and optimism.
- The content of the CBD oil helps in protecting the body from cellular damage by the anti-oxidant properties and reduces inflammation. CBD oil is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent, but it might result in Herxheimer reaction due to the release of toxins from the bacteria and dead tissues leading to flare up of the inflammatory response.
- The stimulation of serotonin receptors by the consumption of CBD oil results in calming effects, improving the depression and anxiety in such patients.
- The CBD oil has muscle-relaxant, anti-arthritic and DNA-protective properties.
- It is highly useful for treating migraine, muscle pain, nerve pain, insomnia and brain fog.
Category: Cannabis Oil